Faculty / researcher
22 Imclone Dr, Branchburg, NJ 08876
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible to accomplish QC responsibilities such as:
- Lab Method stewardship and assay development for Capillary Electrophoresis–Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate (CE-SDS), capillary isoelectric focusing (CIEF), imaged capillary CIEF (iCIEF)
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of test articles with biochemical methods such as: SDS-PAGE, HPLC, CE-SDS, ELISA, Cell Based Bioassay, etc.
- Exercise initiative within QC Lab and stewardship such as sample coordination, lab equipment maintenance, QC document management, QC inventory control and reconciliation of sample requests/documents as needed.
- Monitor laboratory instrumentation for temperature and conformance to specifications.
- Apply acceptable cGMP practices during execution of all work tasks.
- You will work independently within the QC laboratory, and apply scientific rigor to your everyday biochemistry tasks.
Perform independent assignments such as:
- Compile data for documentation of test procedures, development and preparation of reports.
- Conduct document reviews and author standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Bachelor's Degree in a related science such as a Biology or Biochemistry with minimum 7 yrs experience, or Master's Degree in a related science such as a Biology or Biochemistry with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.