Executive / senior industry position
Works cross-functionally to lead process development of complex technologies on new products and ensures efficient and effective transfer of product into product
- Assesses process capabilities, prioritizes process improvement opportunities, and innovates and implements process improvements on platform or derivative projects.
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop processes, procedures, tooling and/or automation.
- Executes the functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management, and Quality Systems.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts all aspects of technical reviews.
- Ensures proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements. (e.g., BOM’s, Routers, FMEA’s, etc.).
- Writes and reviews validation protocols and reports applicable to new processes.
- Oversees development builds associated with the project using special work requests.
- Develops qualified production lines.
- Contributes ideas to or generates Intellectual Property submissions.
- Trains and/or provides work direction to technicians and engineers and may train manufacturing personnel when required as part of a validation.
- May serve as a core team member or extended team member on new product projects.
- Highly motivated individual who demonstrates a competency in Technical Leadership and Project Management. This role will offer numerous opportunities to Project Manage in the capital equipment PD product development value stream
- Engineering honors degree with a minimum of 7 years’ experience required.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Must have a strong vision and an ability to influence the organization in the direction of technology driven solutions.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative, while possessing strong team player characteristics.
- Strong communication skills required
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.