Academic Chair of Islamic Finance - INCEIF
INCEIF Academic Chair of Islamic Finance
INCEIF invites applications and nominations for the position of INCEIF Academic Chair of Islamic Finance.
Applicants should have a Ph.D. Degree or its equivalent. We are seeking a scholar of recognised Islamic Finance stature with strong thought leadership and the ability to support and strengthen the INCEIF.
- Be a Knowledge Leader in Islamic Finance;
- Undertaking of public relations and promoting in line with INCEIF’s vision and mission;
- Providing leadership in research and consultancy especially mentoring the younger academics at INCEIF. This requires him/her to contribute ideas, direction and give guidance towards INCEIF producing impactful research;
- Providing research and consultancy in the area of interest/concern to help the organization in making innovative advances;
- Participating in academic and industrial events organised by INCEIF;
- Delivering special lectures outside Malaysia from time to time both for INCEIF and sponsoring bodies (if any); and
- Delivering special lectures to INCEIF students and staff as well as address external parties within Malaysia.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The INCEIF Academic Chair of Islamic Finance reports to the President & CEO/Deputy President Academic. The Chair shall not only serve as a mentor to academics and non-academics; also to help establish and promote INCEIF to the global world of Islamic Finance within a short period of time.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV/Resume with a covering letter to
Assistant professor / lecturer
Lorong Universiti A
Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia