M.Sc. International Management
Become a highly-skilled generalist with an integrated overview of all the major business disciplines: marketing, finance, management and accountancy. With training in consulting and cross-cultural negotiation, you will gain all essential management skills for a career in international management.
Program and courses
Ideal preparation for a future managerial career, whether your ambitions lie in business, non-profit or the public sector.
- Be part of a truly global experience that includes teaching by international academics and practitioners, culturally diverse classmates and content that incorporates global business methods and models.
- Strong links with practice. Apply the latest scientific knowledge in practice oriented cases and assignments, with guest speakers on a regular basis. Furthermore, the curriculum facilitates the possibility of doing an internship. During the year, the study associations will organize several career events to familiarize yourself with the labor market and to meet possible employers.
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following on top of programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a traineeship of half a year to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- International Marketing
- Managing and Motivating for Value
- Corporate Responsibility
The ideal preparation for a future managerial career, whether your ambitions lie in business, non-profit or the public sector.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- International management trainee at ABN-AMRO Hong Kong
- Business Analyst at Nestlé
- Export division marketing manager at Heineken
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3.6
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,498
- Is (very) satisfied about his/her current job: 94%
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2017 | n=17
Regular fees: 2060 EUR
International Fees : 14500 EUR
The number of scholarships is limited and mainly targeted at students with excellent study results. Visit website for more info
Tilburg , Netherlands