M.Sc. Marketing Management
A specialized program oriented towards the practice of a marketing manager, providing a detailed view on the 4 P’s of marketing: price, promotion, place, and product - both in an offline and online context. Perspectives are drawn from economics, strategy, and economic psychology to examine the key tasks of every marketing manager: obtaining knowledge of market segmentation, gaining insights into consumer decision-making, and using marketing instruments.
Program and courses
Marketing Management provides an excellent toolbox to analyze and interpret consumer and business markets.
- Outstanding track record of students and staff. The Best Thesis Award at the Dutch Marketing Awards 2016 ánd 2017 has been won by a Marketing Management student. Multiple teachers have won innovation- and best teaching awards.
- Strong links with business practice. Business challenges, company guest lectures, and real-life cases ensure a strong link between marketing theory and practice. You acquire the latest ideas from academic research along with insights, techniques, tools and procedures that are used in commercial practice.
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following on top of programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a traineeship of half a year to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Brand Management
- Marketing Communication
- Marketing Channel Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Management
With your broad theoretical knowledge and relevant practical skills, you can expect to be in a highly competitive position when it comes to getting the marketing job you want. You will be able to choose from a diverse range of positions, such as product/brand manager, online marketer, or sales manager.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Marketing Trainee at L'Oréal
- Management Trainee at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Brand Manager at Perfetti van Melle
- Category Manager at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.9
- Is (very) satisfied with the Master's program: 93%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,523
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2017 | n=57
Regular fees: 2060 EUR
International Fees : 14500 EUR
The number of scholarships is limited and mainly targeted at students with excellent study results. Visit website for more info
Tilburg , Netherlands