Whether you are interested in developing games for entertainment or for serious applications, our BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming will take you to the next level with your career plans.
- Join a course with an outstanding reputation within the gaming industry
- Gain both the theoretical knowledge and the practical skills you need to develop first-rate games
- Boost your career prospects: 100% of students were in graduate-level destinations within six months of completing their studies (DLHE 2015/16)
- Enjoy a challenging and fun learning experience: we received a 95% overall satisfaction rating for this course (Unistats)
- Choose to take an optional industrial placement year which will add substance to your CV and broaden your professional networks
- Become a member of the Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance, allowing you to use Microsoft products at home.
Our BSc (Hons) degree delivers an in-depth understanding of computer science, the theoretical field that underpins all software development. This knowledge prepares you for long-term employability and success as a computer programmer of any kind, but applies in particular to the breadth and complexity of computer games development.