Economic Decision and Cost Benefit Analysis - EDCBA Master of Science
EDCBA is a Masters of Science (MSc) in economic calculation for investment decisions, applied to sectors of the economy currently in full expansion: planning, energy, environment, health, digital transformation. It is accredited by the École des Ponts ParisTech and certified by the PSE.
EDCBA responds to a real need among firms and administrative organisations for economic assessment of investment projects. It puts together the academic excellence of degrees offered by the École des Ponts ParisTech with the innovative approach taken in courses accredited by the Paris School of Economics.
This Masters of Science programme, taught entirely in English, is open to Students and young Professionals who hold a Bachelor, Masters 1 or 2 degree in economics, statistics or mathematics, from a University, a Grande école, an Engineering school or a Business school.
This MSc EDCBA is based at the PSE campus in the 14th arrondissement of Paris. Courses begin the first week of september 2020.
- 1-year programme including a consultancy job and a 4-month minimum internship.
- Cost of the programme: 15 000 €
- Skills acquired: Data analysis, project management, project appraisal, structured finance
- PSE: ranked 1st among the European economics research institution (Repec)
- École des Ponts ParisTech – Ranked 5th among the French engineering schools (l’Etudiant)
- Application deadline: until July 2020 apply directly on www.pse-application.eu. Once completed, your application is reviewed on a rolling basis, within 10 days. More about the requirements and applications
- Interviews and Acceptance: Preselected applicants then have an interview straight away (face to face or via video conference). Final acceptance is announced within one week.
- Courses start in September, 2020, Jourdan campus (Paris 14e)
Note that an alternative solution will be proposed to the students that cannot come to France on time due to the crises (online courses).
Students who are interested in this Masters, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or +33 1 80 52 19 44 / +33 1 80 52 19 43
Firms or institutions who might like to become a partner, please contact Carine Staropoli, Co-Director of the MSc EDCBA: firstname.lastname@example.org or Clive Gallery, Co-Director of the MSc EDCBA: email@example.com
The MSc has received the strong support of large organizations, public and private, which provide internships and expressed the will to reinforce skilled staff ready to face a fast changing economic and financial world.
A dedicated Career Center helps students find an enriching internship program with the help of the Master’s Sponsors, as well as make informed decisions about career goals and opportunities related to their professional objectives.
Taking advantage of the Alumni network of the Paris School of Economics and the École des Ponts ParisTech, the MSc EDCBA attracts several leading companies, agencies, public institutions to deliver presentations. This provides interactions and expose our students to their potential employers.
The skills acquired enables students to work in Europe and abroad in:
- Construction, IT, health, energy, water, real estate, natural resources industry
- Financial institutions and Banks
- Investment Funds for Infrastructure
- Development Banks or equivalent
- Leading consulting firms
- Assistant to Contracting Authority (ACA) firms
- Public sector institutions and administration
- Secrétariat général pour l’investissement (SGPI)
Capstone Projects Partners
The capstone project mainly consists of fulfilling a consulting mandate given by a company or any other organization interested in taking advantage of the training provided by our program in economic evaluation of all types of investment projects.
Autorité de Régulation des Transport (ART)
Firms hiring students for their internships:
- Société Générale